The gist of the “snack dinner” is that it’s a meal for one person that requires no cooking, no advance planning, and barely any prep time. It’s essentially a personal snack plate, like a low-key cheese or charcuterie board, and it’s usually made from existing leftover ingredients in the fridge and pantry. Think of this kind of meal as a “permission slip dinner,” because......there are really no rules. Snack on what you want! (Shop the collection here.)
Our recommendations for Snacking in Style - Personal-Sized Boards:
This viral TikTok trend — the ‘Girls’ Dinner’ — is too good to keep secret.
Our recommendations for plating your Snack Tray:
- Veggies for dipping, like baby carrots or sliced cucumber
- Candy! Sour Patch Kids fo’ sho’
- Olives (splurge: Castelvetrano olives)
- Potato Chips (yes, potato chips!)
More recommendations for plating your Snack Tray:
- Chocolate… especially Godiva chocolate
- Cheese & Crackers
- Charcuterie Meats
- Fresh Fruit
- Anything! The possibilities are endless.
P.S. Need inspiration for plating a beautiful board? Check out:
And stay tuned! More posts on beautiful charcuterie to come!